Ensure you stay Gas Safe compliant
Are you a landlord in Plymouth or the surrounding areas. We work with landlords, local estate agents and letting agencies to ensure gas appliances within the property are compliant and in working condition.
All of our heating engineers are gas safe registered and therefore able to provide a range of bespoke landlord gas services including, gas safety checks inspection, CP12 certificates, annual gas safety inspection and boiler servicing.
Did you know – We carry out over 4,000 plumbing, heating and gas jobs in Plymouth alone every year and have been established for over 30 years.
Featured Landlord Services
Landlords Responsibility for Gas Safety
As a landlord, you are legally responsible for the safety of tenants in relation to gas safety at the property. By law you are required to:
- Repair and maintain gas pipework, flues and appliances. Ensuring that they are kept in a safe condition
- Ensure an annual gas safety check is carried out by a qualified gas safe registered heating engineer for each gas appliance and flue
- Maintain records documenting each gas safety check
AJ Barnes Plumbing & Heating LTD can help you as a landlord maintain compliance by carrying out your legal requirements as a landlord with regards to gas safety at your property.
We are known for offering a stress-free service. We are reliable, professional and will ensure that your property meets the legal responsibilities for gas safety.
1 in 4 gas appliances in Plymouth and the surrounding areas are deemed to be unsafe by the Gas Safe Register. Don’t let your properties be part of the statistic, always use a gas safe registered engineer.
Get in touch with us today to see how we can help you with your plumbing, heating and gas work requirements for your properties.
AJ Barnes Plumbing & Heating LTD is a Plymouth based VAT registered business. We have been established for over 35 years.
As a landlord of a property we can help you by undertaking all your plumbing, heating and gas work needs. Our engineers are fully qualified and insured to work on your properties. As a business we are Trading Standards Approved by Plymouth City Council, Acclaim accredited for Health & Safety and a Worcester Platinum Accredited Installer.
Our plumbing services for landlords are comprehensive. We offer a ‘one-stop shop’, ensuring that you as a landlord do not waste time trying to choreograph different contractors. We are able to undertake all domestic plumbing works from installing affordable bathroom units to replacement of kitchen sinks and taps.
We are able to offer fixed price central heating system replacements with all parts supplied and fitted. All our work is fully insured and fully guaranteed.
We are Worcester Platinum Accredited Installers and are therefore able to offer the full 12 year warranty on Worcester Bosch boilers. We fit a range of different manufacturer’s boilers to suit your budget.
Full List of Landlord Services
- Airlocks & Ball Valves – Troubleshooting
- Bathroom Refurbishment – Design & Installation
- Bidets – Supplied & Fitted
- Blocked Pipes, Toilets, Sinks & Drains – Clearance
- Accessible Wet Rooms – Conversions & Installation
- Gutters & Downpipes – Installation & Repair
- Hot Water Cylinder – Installation
- Immersion Heaters – Installation
- Pipe Leaks – Repair
- Pipework – Replacement & Installation
- Saniflo System – Installation & Repair
- En-Suite – Installation & Refresh
- Boiler Replacement – Installation
- Gas Safety Checks
- Thermostats – Installation & Set-up
- Toilet Systems – Replacement & Installation
- Taps – Installation & Replacement
- Unvented Water Systems – Installation
- Water Heaters – Repair & Installation
- Water Tanks – Installation & Replacement
- Solar Hot Water – Installation
- Banging Pipes – Repair
- Washing Machines – Installation
- Dishwashers – Installation